The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Anyone good at fabricating metal want to make a bracket to hold up this little boxy thing that fell off my car today? >.<

Does your car still work? If it does, you probably don't need that boxy thing.

EDIT: Darn it, I posted when I should've edited. Ah well, it's a double win.

Edited by Werne

Does your car still work? If it does, you probably don't need that boxy thing.

See that's what I thought too but teh Googles says that little box is probably related to the fuel system so I'm probably screwed if I don't have it :P

See that's what I thought too but teh Googles says that little box is probably related to the fuel system so I'm probably screwed if I don't have it :P

Box and fuel system? I don't get it, there should be a pump, a filter, a carburetor and injectors, the rest are just tubes. If either of them falls off there should be fuel all over the floor. Unless it's a new car with electronic sensors and stuff, then you might be screwed.

Anyone good at fabricating metal want to make a bracket to hold up this little boxy thing that fell off my car today? >.<

I could do the job. Do I have to travel far, will you grab me up so other people who need help don't first, and will you give me food and shelter until I finish making the temporary part you need?

Ooo! A bug just bit me.

I win!

In other news today, I have a lower BMI than the average Ethiopian.

BMI formulas are stupid, they say I need to lose weight or die because my BMI is 30.4. I have 102 kg of muscles, 192 cm height, only 9% body fat and I can run for 70 km with 40 kg of equipment on my back so I don't think I'll die of being fat any time soon.