The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh Microsoft, I shouldn't be surprised at the customer support I just received considering my prior experiences, but for a split second I was shocked. Then I remembered,"Oh... Right. This is Microsoft... What was I expecting?"

Yes, of course. I post a huuuuuuuuuuge paragraph explaining my problem, giving links, saying what I've tried. And what does the guy do? Reads the first two sentences and gives me an answer. Dude... Come on. I spent like 15 minutes just typing the damn thing, the least you could do is read it.

I've been playing Metro 2033 (on the highest settings :D its nice, also one of the few games that has sound that works in all its entirety for me) and decided I needed a break from creepy. That break? Well of course its taking a win from whoever posted above me. I only say whoever because after how long it took to type this I can no longer guarantee its still BlackRampage. But if it is... I have missed everything and nothing so I win because of that! :tongue:

PS. I got rude with the guy because he didn't read it. "Since apparently my whole post wasn't read I'll clarify everything again." :laugh:

This is probably the reason I never get good support from them, because I secretly think of how dumb they are but Microsoft actually has implanted little bugs into everyones' brains so they can track down whoever thinks negatively of them... And eliminate them. I swear its true. I just took out two Microsoft ninjas trying to climb in my window.

Edited by K00L

Oh Microsoft, I shouldn't be surprised at the customer support I just received considering my prior experiences, but for a split second I was shocked. Then I remembered,"Oh... Right. This is Microsoft... What was I expecting?"

Yes, of course. I post a huuuuuuuuuuge paragraph explaining my problem, giving links, saying what I've tried.

Did they give you an answer?

I only read the first few sentences. So I® WIN© and under Uzbekistani copyright law NO ONE else can say I® WIN©.

@ashkan I still have a MagiKan. It's plastic body only has a few scuff's where I dinged it up after 10 years of use. I hope that cheers up ashkan.

They went out of business though. Now I can't get any replacements that says, "Magikan" on them anymore. No more MagiKan... http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/sad.gif Boo Hoo!

Oh! Sorry! I was trying to cheer you up. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/sad.gif

I WIN!