The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Rabbits are cute.

And that's about all there is to them. People take them as pets because they're cute. Cute but boring as hell.

What do they do all day? Sit around looking "cute", hopping around a bit and that's about it.

And that's about all there is to them. People take them as pets because they're cute. Cute but boring as hell.

What do they do all day? Sit around looking "cute", hopping around a bit and that's about it.

That depends, I had a rabbit as a pet, got him for my birthday. But he sure wasn't boring, he enjoyed chasing my neigbour's cat, biting my relatives and their dogs, eating my chocolate (but only if I tell him not to), sleeping in my toolbox and using my brother's shoes as his personal toilets (one for crapping and one for, you know).

When he wasn't doing any of the above, he would rearrange shoes in the house, chew cables, hump baloons, roll around the sink, jump in the toilet or something like that. He was nuts up untill he died humping a cabbage, the craziest animal I ever had as a pet.

well, I'm totally ticked off now lol

What's up?

If lv000 was here I'm sure he'd post cats for you. I can offer a pirate? http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/pirate.gif

Been waiting for my elder daughters all day and am giving up. Going to bed now as I need some zzzz's.

Speak tomorrow guys, love ya :D

Rabbits, dumber then a rock, a friend of mine has one as a pet and its stupid, I'm not talking little stupid i mean.. Err well you get the picture.. Edited by Thor.