The last poster wins

TheCalliton

That depends, I had a rabbit as a pet, got him for my birthday. But he sure wasn't boring, he enjoyed chasing my neigbour's cat, biting my relatives and their dogs, eating my chocolate (but only if I tell him not to), sleeping in my toolbox and using my brother's shoes as his personal toilets (one for crapping and one for, you know).

When he wasn't doing any of the above, he would rearrange shoes in the house, chew cables, hump baloons, roll around the sink, jump in the toilet or something like that. He was nuts up untill he died humping a cabbage, the craziest animal I ever had as a pet.

He must have been possessed or something. Though it also helps that you apparently let him run free.

U should of let him run free in the backyard, make sure you have no cabbage or plants near by. Or neighbourhood cats aswell or dogs. :teehee: Edited by Thor.

well, I'm totally ticked off now lol

I checked around for a safer way to avoid becoming ticked. Everyone knows only the correct tick boxes should be ticked. So to be safe I looked to the left and looked to the right, I looked down and up, than I shook a little to get the hair out of my eyes. Wouldn't know it! Someone was watching me!

They stepped left and they stepped right, the stopped and dropped their shoulder brought their knees together and looked down, and looked up and shook all over.

Now you know all the moves, and you know you can do it. So just turn on the music get into the mood and tick, tick, tick, tick around the house to it. And Shake it!