The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hmm i had several virus's on my system after finding out when i did a full scan from kaspersky. it knocked out Flash... it was so quick i a had to respond, thank goodness for Awesome Setup i got it just in time.

With a few anti spyware apps, like spybot and a few other tricks up the sleeve. :devil: hmm i wonder what Hijackthis has to say.

Edited by Thor.

Nice, I like it. So, does anyone have Borderlands, I kind of feel like doing multiplayer.

Still haven't fired it up yet... gotta get my mod finished first, been playing some of the sale stuff I cared about less first wanna get settled in for a good session with Borderlands!

http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/music-rocker-001.gif

Nice, I like it. So, does anyone have Borderlands, I kind of feel like doing multiplayer.

Still haven't fired it up yet... gotta get my mod finished first, been playing some of the sale stuff I cared about less first wanna get settled in for a good session with Borderlands!

I have the ps3 version, i can rush ya through a few times before Borderlands 2 comes out :teehee: And pc version, but gamespy i don't trust :confused: Game of the year edition.

Edited by Thor.