The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Don't see why not... Overall, for the money I was well happy, wanted something a bit "flash" and different from a normal tower, but I don't like anything too flashy (most of the gaming towers look ridiculous to me, like they're Japanese fighting-seizure robots, or they've been designed by 3 year olds or magpies).

ย 

PROS:

- The amount of airflow is brilliant (having the 2 outlets on the top makes a hell of a difference even without fans on them), I only have one fan for the moment but when I get around to taking my old machine apart I'll have another 2 I can reuse (same maker, one even has the same blue LEDs - WIN), and overall there's enough spaces to fit an additional 4 or 5 fans if I wanted to. Even with just the one fan it was still getting used all day during what little summer we had and not melting.

ย 

- You really can see EVERYTHING through the side panel, which I love.

ย 

- To be confirmed, 'cos I didn't build my machine personally and trying to hold on as long as I can before breaking it open and voiding the warranty, but the ease of access and all that looks good.

ย 

CONS:

- The plastic on the front of the casing is maybe a little cheap feeling (and WILL mark easily if it gets any knocks or scrapes). Seems to be cheap plastic somewhere on all of them these days though. My old coolermaster feels like it was wrought in a Blacksmith.

Nice, I might get that one in a few weeks. My current one has absolutely 0 airflow and the GPU heats up to 60ยฐC when the PC is on for the whole day.

ย 

I'll need a separate PSU as well, I'll do some research, I have no idea what makes a PSU good and what not.

I don't know why but I just can't function without coffee.

ย 

It's a drug. I'm not just being a "everything's drugs maaaan" hippie here, caffeine is a seriously insidious substance.

ย 

I'll need a separate PSU as well, I'll do some research, I have no idea what makes a PSU good and what not.

ย 

Nor me really, there was only so many parts I could bear to research, just made sure I had enough power.

Make sure it exceeds the power requirements of your hardware. Pay special attention to your graphics card. Those require a lot of power to operate nowadays.

ย 

Make sure it's silent.

ย 

Make sure it's cabling is modular.

Make sure it exceeds the power requirements of your hardware. Pay special attention to your graphics card. Those require a lot of power to operate nowadays.

ย 

Make sure it's silent.

ย 

Make sure it's cabling is modular.

Aye, thanks. I'll make sure to get the right one.

ย 

But like tetra said, I'm really not in the mood to do uber epic research about PSU's as well. I'll see how much power my components need and I'll go ask around shops. (Which have ripped me off in the past, so I'll be extra careful this time.)