The last poster wins

TheCalliton

[weirdness]

ME:Soul Cairn, Are you there?

SOUL CAIRN: Yeah, Jack, I hear you.

ME: I'm going to lead my people up to the radio tower. And I'm gonna make a call. And I'm gonna get 'em all rescued, every one of them. And then I'm gonna come find you, and I'm gonna kill you.

[/weirdness]

If you recognize this madness then you win amillion, amillion Stanley Nickles.

The creature looks like its smiling and then the the word smacks you upside the head. I guess the picture makes me smile if I pay the words no mind. The words kinda make you stop and stutter.

I used my muscles to work on building the computer. I used a Dremel to make the huge case even bigger so I could get the Antec CP-1000 into the case. Only a quarter of an inch cut out of the cases inner lip was needed. I drilled holes and clipped off trim so the huge boxes screw holes lined up with the back.

I am so sore I could kill myself for not just ordering a gamer computer with Quad Core, and all the trimmings from the link that is supplied in the affiliates page to several online vendors that gives Robin Scott a promo for being an affiliate. Another way to help support his weakening powers as old age takes his youth day by day, week by week, until he has to sell cookies door to door just to keep the Nexus from crashing and burning.

Woe woe woe...

Did I make anyone feel sad? Did I make anyone want to become Premium members? Did I even get a little tear or sorrowful twinge from anyone?

Oh! Well.

I WIN !