The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I win because 66% of people are scared of spiders, and I have a spider, so 66% of the competition will have run away, increasing the statistical probability of victory by a theoretical 66% or more. :geek:

*is part of the 33% minority that's not afraid of spiders*

I win!

Aww gosh dang it! I need a scarier critter.

There's something relaxing and nice about the feeling when you come home from a nice long swim in the sea and throw yourself on the bed all tired.

After the many months of panic and anxiety attacks, I wasn't this relaxed since Skyrim's release date. It was more like zombie relaxed when Skyrim got out, now it's happy relaxed :biggrin:

Also, there's lots of women without bra's on the beach. I got a tad uncomfortable then.

I bought a car in Gran Turismo today called a "cinq"(Prenounced "Sink" as in sinking feeling, sinking like a stone, sinking ship ect, ect) Anyway I payed literaly a million dollars for a car called "Sink" I took it online, and to my surprise found it nearly unbeatable. I guess it was a case of cinq or swim, it swam, and judging by the wins, the cinq sank a few people's boats, while remaining remarkably uncinqable in itself. It's one thing to win in an online racer, it's quite another to do it in a French compact which had over 85,000 KMs on it before you even bought it, it's got a sort of joy to it all of it's own. Like winning a gun fight with a sharp stick.

I win by dint of puns so horrible, they'll make your eyes fall out and hair hair burst into flames.

Edited by Vindekarr

Aww gosh dang it! I need a scarier critter.

I'm willing to make an exception for this one:

http://ag.arizona.edu/maricopa/garden/graphic/bugs/widow2.jpg

Then again, I'll bet everybody's at least a little bit afraid of that one, but that's the healthy kind of fear. Not the irrational kind people usually have.