The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hm I wonder, is there anyone who is just indifferent to Mass Effect 3?

All I ever see is the people who absolutely hate it (for whatever ridiculous reason) and the people who... Are maybe a bit too obsessed with it. Oops hehe, that would be me. :tongue:

I love it, but I'm not obsessed with it.

Played it once and I'm not really in the mood to play through again. I can't have my M Shep + Garrus option, I'll never forgive Bioware because of that :mad:

Unless I get DLC, I don't think I'll play it again soon.

E:

Am I the only one who can't update his status? Writing comments on peoples profiles is buggy as well.

Edited by Iv000

I can't honestly say how many times I've played through it. Not to mention the multiplayer. ._.

Of course, I haven't finished playing through it with the Extended Cut DLC. But I absolutely HATE the class I picked (Infiltrator... Sticky grenades SUCK and people still shoot me when I decide to use cloak :( Especially Cerberus) and I'm already pretty far into the game. The first time I ever played ME (the first and second) I was a soldier. Then I went to Adept just for fun. And I loved that. So instead of continuing my soldier campaign I started a brand new Adept and ran through the first two games just to get ready for the third. :rolleyes: Then I decided maybe I should try a new class. Well I definitely picked a class I don't use well.

I just entered that Dead Space contest like 10 times. Names were the hardest part.

Idk how you people can do that. You're the same as my best friend. He's obsessed with ME3 multiplayer right now. I played till level 16 or so and got bored. Maybe I'll jump in again sometime later.

Also, GW 2 and Dark Souls will be releasing soon. :woot:

I'm looking forward to Dark Souls but I'm also really interested in Dishonoured. That game has me keeping a close eye on it. Looks really good fun just my opinion of course :D :D :D

Hm I wonder, is there anyone who is just indifferent to Mass Effect 3?

All I ever see is the people who absolutely hate it (for whatever ridiculous reason) and the people who... Are maybe a bit too obsessed with it. Oops hehe, that would be me. :tongue:

Edit: Omg! Dead Space 3 has a contest right now!!!

:D

You build a weapon, name, and describe it and if your design is selected as the best you get your face in game, your weapon in game, Dead Space 3, a t-shirt and a graphic novel. Second place gets the game, shirt and novel. Third gets the game.

Oh. And you can enter as many times as you want. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pepsi recently ran a similar competition to name a new Mountain Dew flavour, but cancelled it after trolls sabotaged the contest by flooding it was offensive names. Hopefully this will go better.

For me, i'm looking forward to Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Black Ops 2 and Dark Millenium.

Edited by Vindekarr

There are so many good games out and due out this year. Next year should be just as good if not better :D

Totally agree mate, though I wish they'd kept to the original idea for Dark Millenium-it was ambitious, probably too ambitious to work, but it would have been nice to see. Even still, it's got the potential to be a good CRPG and I'd buy it anyway to continue my 40K collection. I am a massive fan.