The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Is this store implying something?

http://i.imgur.com/VPs2H.jpg

I just hope that that this was a complete mistake and that the signage was put in the wrong place. Someone will get their ass kicked for that I'm sure.

:D :D

Imagine if it was on purpose though :mellow:

I forgot I had a life other than Mass Effect 3. And now that I beat it again I have no purpose.

Just kidding.

Hmmm. I don't know what to post... Oh wait. I thought of something.

Hey hey hey stay out of my shed!!

Edit: lol Iv000 I was just about to say something about how I try to play through nicely. But somethings just cannot be resisted. Like punching a reporter.

Edited by K00L

Not got Mass Effect 1 or 3 just got 2. That was a freebie from Bioware for buying the DA series :D

Ok, here's a funny story for you, one that would only be possible in this whacked-out world of ours:

So, flash back a few weeks; after a year of loyal service to me and about 40-ish years for others, my ancient Land-Rover Defender's gearbox finally gave up the ghost. I need a ute or SUV(That would be a pickup truck to you yanks) for my line of work, since my job involves carrying lots of tools, sometimes heavy parts-and on one occasion hauling a car out of a sticky mudhole, aswell as frequently driving on often muddy dirt roads, so I went out looking for a nice, four wheel drive truck or maybe SUV to replace it. My budget was good, and with that in mind I checked used yards first, looking for something with real personality, and boy, did I ever find it.

At a car lot who I won't mention by name, I found just the sort of truck i was after; something that wasn't just a collection of metal, pastic and fibre, but a machine with a story to tell. It was a Chevy C-K, a rare sight in Australia, well priced and plenty big, reliable and practical for my purposes, but while having the uniqueness I wanted aswell. It had a story. And what a story it was, peering under the hood, everything seemed in order, I looked inside it, nothing wrong there, and so thinking "this might be it" I checked underneath. And that's where the fun began. As I got out from under it-even I didn't need a jack to get under that behemoth-I couldn't totally cover my horror. Down in the workings of the beast lay more problems than I could write down in an epic omnibus, rusty bits here, broken bits there-it looked immaculate from the outside, but like the undead, the ordinary exterior hid a festering heart of pure rottenness, in this case, rust, rust, more rust, and a still very active hornet's nest.

Eventually I did find a nice new truck, another Land-Rover, albeit a Discovery this time, exactly the sort of thing I wanted. And for a few weeks, the curse of the Chevy seemed to melt away into memory. Until today. Today guess what should hove into view but the CK in all it's disgustingness. It wheezed to a halt like a, and sure enough-the owner wanted to get it fixed. And like a dutiful mechanic I worked on it. I swear-some old cars are cursed, I can't describe it any other way-the amount of times something didn't work-when all reason and science said it should-almost had me believing in gremlins. Like when I was checking the oil-the sump came loose and drenched me in it.

At this stage I don't fully believe a car can be haunted-or cursed by evil magicks, but having seen what I've seen, that may change.

Edited by Vindekarr

Lol. Maybe it could read minds. I've always named my cars. Most are female whom long to be boy racing cars :D Maybe in another lifetime :)

Ehh, I know some racing drivers actually named their cars-Sebastien Vettel, our current World Driver's Champion won in a car called "Randy Mandy" Ah, Ahem.

Bad German humor aside, I've only ever named one of my cars, it was my first car, a Datsun 120Y. Datsun, now Nissan, is a brand I greatly respect, as they have produced some amazing cars down through the years, such as the Skyline-an affordable and reliable sports car within the reach of the average man or woman, but which proved literaly almost unbeatable as a racing car during the early 1990s, wiping the floor with cars that as road cars, would have been 3X more expensive. Alas despite having some of Japan's most iconic performance cars in it's heritage, the 120Y was the black sheep, the one family member who simprly inherited none of the family talents. While it's stablemates have been praised as legends of the Japanese auto scene, the 120-Y only ever found condemnation and damnation among critics.

Loathed for it's hideous appearance, extreme vulnerability to rust, and pitifully weak engine, the 120Y was quite simply horrible in every way-in no respect was it ever even "good enough" And it's surprising too because it came at a time when Nissan was doing great. Mine even had a name, @%#$!!!!, though sometimes I just called it *&$@!!! or even $@%#!!!!!!. I liked it that much.