The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hell yeah! PC here, who else?

Of course I have it on the PC! :biggrin: Too many good games and crap this year and planned for next year. Say goodbye strange green paper.

I have to get the new DLC for ME3 when it comes out, Guild Wars 2 is opening up soon, I still really really really want Dark Souls, haven't beaten Dawnguard yet, Deadspace 3 early next year, and ebrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr........ !_!

Too many more to list.

Agree EA can keep that Malware piece of garbage. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/devil.gif even the Crysis 3 sdk came up with keylogger warnings all over the place, although thinks they where false positives. Still not touching it just in case. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif Edited by Thor.

Ooo! The joys of waiting for patches and DLC fixes. I am so tired. I think I will release the hold I have on this body so it may rest. May the people who make gaming fun grow better able to see their errors before they unload all their latest work upon us unsuspecting customer's.http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/psyduck.gif

I WIN !

I don't understand how my anti-virus software is supposed to keep me safe if Origin can just turn it off. And since I decided to make a clean install of The Sims 3, I have to use it. For every other gaddam EA game I have I can just use Steam! I am so St. Anger right now. When it comes to supporting Origin, I'm Bob Dylan (I'm Not There).

Borderlands 2 on 360. If I has any moneys by then, I'm running out of games to trade in.

Good morning, mortals.

I became eternal, infinite and immortal back when I chose the "control" ending in ME3. :tongue: But good morning regardless.

And origin sucks and I win. That is all.

Edited by BlackRampage

*yawns*

Muum-Ra is an indie rock band.

And I agree with the fact that Origin is a faulty piece of computer program that is somehow considered 'software'.

So, I ate breakfast.

I took the bread and tore off a piece of it with my hand. Then I threw salami and cheese on that and ate it.

My mornings are very well planned as you can see.

Do I get anything for a triple post?

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Will that do???

Oh good morning and the children are off the line now :D :D :D

Origins is fine, it doesn't pop up and say going to offline mode. I can't believe that some are going overboard because it's not Steam.

I win because I killed all the Geth

Edited by brokenergy