The last poster wins

TheCalliton

*Ahem*

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages...

Introducing, for your Skyrim related pleasure, fun and frolics.

RIDEABLE SMOKING COW WITH INTEGRATED MONSTER LAUNCHER

http://i47.tinypic.com/2guw8r8.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2yzed76.jpg

EDIT: what's up lv?

Edited by tetradite

@tetradite, this is either genius or insanity at work. Eitherway I want it in the game :tongue:

Mostly the latter. :thumbsup:

And this is my brain NOT on drugs, barring prescription ones. :teehee:

Tetra that is amazing! :D

Haha ta. If it weren't for the fact that making it would involve about 12 different things that I have absolutely no idea how to do (and if I hadn't already given myself the heinously impossible task of making 14 new Skyrim settlements) then I would make it.

It was just a joke, but the more I look at it, the more I ACTUALLY want it. :biggrin:

Time to find someone with some amazing scripting abilities?

Best friend could be in major trouble. I hope everything turns out fine, I really do.

I don't know what conservative southern American parents would to if they find out that their child is everything they hate.

I'd swap parents with him any moment if that would be possible. At least he'd be fine then, he doesn't deserve any hate.

I can't do anything right now but hope for the very best.

Best friend could be in major trouble. I hope everything turns out fine, I really do.

I don't know what conservative southern American parents would to if they find out that their child is everything they hate.

I'd swap parents with him any moment if that would be possible. At least he'd be fine then, he doesn't deserve any hate.

I can't do anything right now but hope for the very best.

Well hopefully everything works out okay for your friend.

In the area I live a lot of people tend to be particularly conservative... Or think "The south will riiiiiise agaiiiiiin!" Or both. In fact the ONE black kid I knew in my school was one of those people. Not necessarily mean people, until you go against something they believe. Like God or that abortion is bad. In a biology class I was a teacher's assistant and only one girl didn't argue. In fact the teacher was religious too, but he kind of has his own way of thinking and thinks people should believe whatever they want. He also makes irrelevant examples.

But anyway I really do hope everything goes well for your best friend.

It will most likely be ok.

The parents don't know anything yet and hopefully won't. (It's a long story. In short: Someone knows something and I hope that one won't tell it to his parents.) But even if they find out, I'm sure that he wouldn't get much hate. I hope they're not that stupid to punish their own son for something irrelevant as that.

It's 2am and I'm dying from sleep deprivation. But I can't leave him just like that, what if something happens while I'm away :ohdear:

If I'd be living there then I would already be at his house to have a sleepover and watch over him.

I'm fascinated by the ignorance of adults sometimes. I would be a better parent right now with my 17 years than some of those people. At least I know how to love and care for someone properly.