The last poster wins

TheCalliton

From what I've seen in the forums, they should get their current stuff together before adding more to the pile. I don't have Skyrim and won't get it because of the way it is set up. I want a game, on a disc, that I can play, when I put it in my computer, without having a third party interfere.

Oh, and I win :biggrin:

I suspect in 5 years or so that option will only exist for indie games.

Sad, and I hope I'm wrong, but seems to be the way we're going.

- Defending your home will become an incredible annoyance (especially in interiors, as all your clutter winds up blown and knocked all over the place).

Assassins Creed: Revelations comes to mind. Den defense is the most awful thing they have put in that game ever.

But basically yeah, actually designing your home via CK is more fun than this will ever be. This should be free or should have been in the vanilla version all along, I like it but it's more or less useless when you've got the CK.

Like I said, Horse Armor V2

@M48A5

Wait a sec. You'd rather take disk-check over Steam? :confused:

It's the same concept, you loose with both. (If you want truly DRM free, go to http://www.gog.com/ , mostly oldies there. But new ones as well.)

Edited by Iv000

Hearthfire sounds like a mod. I don't want childrens - especially if I can't kill them. I would only consider getting it if I had Skyrim on 360.

BTW I thought they weren't going to be doing these little nickle and dime dlc's. I thought they were all going to be "comparable to the DLC for Fallout 3"

My GPU Beast arrives tomorrow :dance: :dance: :dance:

They scared me, had a "this product is out of stock and will be shipped later" email, but that's just the 3 free games I hadn't even noticed I was getting with it :laugh:

I already have Deus Ex HR, but I don't have the DLC that's apparently also free, anyone know if I can just use the free DLC and give the actual game to someone else?