The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ugh, I had a choice today: get even with someone who owes me a lot of pain and suffering, or just let the past stay the past. I was surprised how dificult it was to forgive, but I did, and it feels good. I still wouldn't mind pouring some dry-ice down their underpants, but I don't feel PO'ed like I did all of last week

Sometimes to forget is better than to gain vengeance. Its a matter of perspective and what you've done shows you are the bigger person. You should feel pleased with yourself. I feel proud of you so should everyone else :D :D :D

Not got a clue wot you're talking about but hey its a good day and I'm having fun xxxxx :cool: :wub: :cool: :wub:

Naomis-Agent 47 is the lead character in the Hitman games-a venerable and much-loved series that's recently gotten itself back on track after some recent poor form.

I finally got around to buying the DLC for Gran Turismo today. Out of the 30 new cars it contained, it was not the 900 horsepower Jaguar race car, the 1500 horsepower racing prototype or even the touring cars that made me grin, no, for me the star was the new go-karts. Two player splitscreen, PDI-125 Go-karts, a couple of similarly automotively inclined mates and shenanigens. Ehh, good times. One-thousand-five-hundred hoursepower, 450 MP/H, hyper-racing car worth twenty million pounds? no thanks. I'm too busy spinning out my friend's $2000 pixelated go-kart. I can say too-they say Gran Turismo is very realistic, but I've driven that general type of Go-Kart in real life-the ones in game feel exactly like the real thing. You can practically smell the caster oil. The smell of victory.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r535/Yurimarkov/800px-Red_Bull_X2010_2011_Goodwood_Festival_of_Speed.jpg

This is the Red Bull X2010, the titular 1500 horsepower car; it never actually got built in real-life(it was deemed too expensive and dangerous) but it serves as the culmination of all current, exiisting racing car technology. In many car racing sports there are legal restrictions that ban this or that racing science, usually for safety reasons; if you applied all the banned stuff and painted it blue, you'd get the X2010, a car that can and only ever will, exist in video games.

EDIT: I did finally try the X2011, trully terrifying. When I tested it out it set a time 20 full seconds faster than my existing record-which was set in a Ferrari Formula One car of the same era.

Edited by Vindekarr

Thanks for the head's up.

All I can say is boys and their toys lol