The last poster wins

TheCalliton

hello, was out most of the day yesterday so sorry for lack of posts. hope you are all well...

:D

Just finished my initial test-run of GW2. Loved it. Normally MMOs burn out my interest real quick due to uninspired artwork and poor graphics-just like #1 GW2 is the opposite. I actualy got my mighty PC down to 57 FPS, no MMO has ever lagged this iteration of The Beast, and I can tell you now-GW2 looks fab. Stunning character work in both outfits and faces, fully animated outfits and hair, strong animation, and some brilliant direction. It doesn't look much like an MMO, more like a good console RPG from maybe 2-3 years ago. With everything cranked up though the faces/bodies on player characters are just spectacular, a hundred times better than anything I've seen before in an MMO-or most vanilla RPGs, albeit with a slightly surreal art style. The lack of a sub is nice too-I bought the game, it's nice to see the devs don't feel compelled to keep trying to drain my bank account. So far I really am impressed. Edited by Vindekarr