The last poster wins

TheCalliton

glad first week went well for those in school. my youngest daughter starts college monday, spent small fortune on her yesterday. uniforms are so much easier :D

I am still so Winning that I am feeling again that it is time to go to sleep and dream of my dream for the WIN. Only it is noon now and I have foregone breakfast and my stomach is growling. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/happy.gif

ย 

I WIN ! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/cool.gif

Well... Today was interesting. My geography teacher sat in his office and forgot about the class before mine. So then he was trying to find where we left off in the notes for that class. Someone told him we were a different class, then he looked at the clock, put his hand on his forehead and said "Ohhhhhh! I see what happened," in his thick French accent. "I forgot to go to my last class!"

ย 

Now something more serious. Anyone know anything about noise complaints? My neighbor has a loud ass bird that squawks all the time and I can hear it inside my house. I would say we are about sixty to one hundred feet away from his house. Its outside 24/7 and is always making a loud noise that sounds like an air-horn. There are actually two of these birds so sometimes its even louder. Is this a thing you can file a noise complaint about?

Yeah I was trying to find something about what my town has on that, but all that came up was random stuff. Like news about our civil war reenactment or a development ordinance about noise (like building race tracks or other loud places). Looking it up as a county thing only really brings up how to file one or some incidents involving noise complaints. The only thing I can find involves a city close to me. Technically I'm not even in a city so even if I could find anything about the town I'm in it wouldn't apply out here.

I found some of the "petty crime" laws in my county so I'm reading through it now, its really long though. :tongue: