The last poster wins

TheCalliton

My neighbour had a windows crash the other day - a pigeon flew straight into it, killed it stone dead! The imprint is still there to this day :tongue:

Happened to my aunt a few times. She has those reflecting windows so you can't see inside, basically resulting in bird assaults in the morning. :P

So what does the last poster get anyway?

And how are they going to be awarded?

After all as the servers go down as the world comes to its end, I don't really think it would be possible to track down the winner...

I suppose they just get the privilage of dying knowing that they were finally the last one who posted in this thread, which given the # of pages and posts is more like a very very large ball of yarn... Hate to see the cat that plays with it :P

.-.
Bored? :P

Yes I was. :D

I feel like quoting a song because its true... But only one part because I probably won't be doing the rest of it. xD

On a side note I forgot that I stuck my water in the freezer. Now I have ice. -.-

On a side note I forgot that I stuck my water in the freezer. Now I have ice. -.-

I could use that now, it's hot.

Act 2 of the GW2 update just started and I have to go sleep :/ Damn you school.

Have fun, and goodnight everybody. Me sleep.

Lol I want it to be cold but melted. Good night! I'm gonna go play that update :)

Hey ho, time for bed I go. See thee all on the morrow.

I happen to love Bald and Golden Eagles. Opreys also are wild, magnificent and majestic. Same league as Dragons, Unicorns, Wolves etc...

Nite, nite all :D