The last poster wins

TheCalliton

no children this year, the Hurricane must of scared them off this year..

came across this, the future of Star wars, they have box art already??

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BygW7vUZ3BA/Sm9-MYUPHCI/AAAAAAAAALU/UaWqslbgzyE/s320/Yoda+-Mickey+.png

Edited by Thor.

Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Ugh such a creepy movie. I love it but I hate it. Last time I watched it I woke up at 3:00AM and my mouth was horribly dry. I went to get a drink of water in my bathroom. I closed the door so the light wouldn't wake anyone else up and was leaned over getting a drink when I heard something scratch on the door. I sat in there for like five minutes just staring at the door.

This time I was watching it with two friends who decided they would leave. I walked them outside and they ran over to their cars. I turn to go back inside and hear something moving through dead leaves. Scared the crap out of me but I use a flashlight and see an opossum slowly making his way across my yard. By the way, my bathroom door makes the horror movie creaky door noises. Totally not sleeping tonight. I'll probably wake up at three because of that movie.

So good night. :unsure:

Hopefully...

I gave Assassin's Creed 3 a burl this morning before work, it almost made my want to run over my own foot so I could stay and keep going. Beautiful game, really, really amazingly well acted, it feels like playing a movie, looking forward to getting further into it.

Good morning all. Hope you had a good night.

Still not heard from a few members who live on the East Coast. Hopefully all are ok...

Well I'm totally shattered, slept well but feel like I haven't for some unknown reason :D