The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yep, that's pretty much exactly the same. Im just praying it doesn't rain; the car I've brought is a thunderbolt in dry weather, but with only one, crappy, undersized windscreen wiper, and 1010 horsepower to get to the ground, I don't fancy driving it on slippery wet roads. It's a '88 Jag XJR9, same that won Le Mans that year, all tuned up for maximum power. It's a helluva car, but would be dismal in bad weather.

Thats one of my favourite racing cars, that thing had the upper hand at one point, i don't know about now (: must cost you a fortune. Not to mention rare.

http://flipacars.com/pics/Jaguar/jaguar-xjr-9-lm-02.jpg

I knew you raced cars in real life, but nothing like that. Good to know.

Edited by Thor.

Thats one of my favourite racing cars, that thing had the upper hand at one point, i don't know about now (: must cost you a fortune. Not to mention rare.

http://flipacars.com/pics/Jaguar/jaguar-xjr-9-lm-02.jpg

I knew you raced cars in real life, but nothing like that. Good to know.

Lol the car I race IRL is a Subaru BRZ. It's about four million dollars cheaper, has nine-hundred less horsepower, and runs on road tyres, BUT ITS STILL FUN. And yeah, this is Nurburgring 24 hours in Gran Turismo 5. Mine's the Premium(DLC) version, which means it has black rims, but other than that, and that mine's mumber is 2, that's exactly the same as my Jag. It's one of my favourites too Thor, it costs a bit(4.7 mil) but it's well worth it, since it's as fast as all the other old Group C le mans cars, but it's a buttload easier to drive since it's got more grip at the back.

One thing I will never understand though is why the one I have in Gran Turismo, has the Silk Cut logos photoshopped out. I have a few cars like that, for some bizaar reason they've had their sponsor decals erased. The Martini-Bacardi sponsored cars aswell, I can't see why anyone would want to edit them out either, it's a vineyard for pete's sake.

Edited by Vindekarr