The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ironman5000, on 20 Apr 2013 - 03:33, said:

Iv000, on 20 Apr 2013 - 01:09, said:

;-; The majority of gay people disgust me. Whores, feminine guys or just stupid people everywhere.

I'm assuming you are talking of the perceived stereotype that a lot adhere to as a bid for attention? Yes I have met a few of these myself and they are pretty damn appalling. I feel like telling those guys to get over it, it's not the same taboo it once was so drop the act i'm not shocked or impressed and have some damn dignity.

Yes.

I understand that some ARE naturally feminine, but others just take it to the extreme and overdo it... Which, in my opinion, looks just way too rude and like they're raised by Paris Hilton on drugs.

And apparently them being whores and heaving open relationships is because they get lonely and cant find the right one, so they just take anyone? A friend of mine told me that idk if it's true or not. I just dislike open relationships and polygamy in general.

Now, I know not all are. There's still plenty of hope! :P

Anyway.

Bethesda has a new...thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsQ2L7ZKayk

Yes its very...thing...y.

Looks like something I wont play.

Edited by Iv000

Hooray, a brain with barbed wire around it. Let's go buy that!

[/sarcasm]

It's mine and you can't have it. :armscrossed:

And I finally finished painting my balcony, took me five days because the prick who made the house f***ed it up, but I did it. God, now it's time to respond to all the PMs that got piled up while I was busy. 13 messages, most will get a standard "you can use it, no credit or permissions required" response, but some require some time to write.