The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yes that is definately a thing...with stuff in it. I think it will definitely be there and some people will see it, and when people do it they go "this is a game"

... :mellow:

What the...? :mellow:

Yes that is definately a thing...with stuff in it. I think it will definitely be there and some people will see it, and when people do it they go "this is a game"

It was my review for the game with cube boy in it.

... :mellow: again.

Oh. Well, carry on then.

By the way, do you guys know why the rest of the world thinks Americans are not so smart? Here's an example of why, page 48 from my 6th grade elementary school book (had to test my scanner):

Scanned%2520Document.jpg

And yes, that's rocket science. :yes:

We learned to make/repair simple electronic circuits and create/understand schematics in 5th grade, learning about IC/jet engines along with repairing household appliances and carpentry was in 6th grade, learning to create and repair complicated electronic and electric circuits, welding and heavy machinery in 7th grade, learning about insides of industrial machines, creating electrical transformers and engines and making model planes/cars in 8th grade. :happy:

That's just technical education from elementary school, the rest of the classes I had were equally hard as that. And then came 4 years of middle school, I went in the direction of electromechanical engineering which continued to teach me more stuff about all this, and everything else too. Didn't go to college though, I had money problems and no time, I'm thinking about doing it this year but I'm still not sure.

That's why whenever I see an American that claims to be smart in my field of expertise, I think of him as a child banging rocks together for s**ts and giggles. :P

Edited by Werne