The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh wow one day the forums are down and I find out that people stalked me, then they blackmail me and threaten me with death. Everything should be fine now, if not the police will get involved, but seriously what kind of person are you if you f*#@ing stalk a guy (on a website dedicated to ART) just because he has different views than you, then threaten him with death?

Bad things happen if you put the Nexus Asylum on maintenance...

...seriously what kind of person are you if you f***ing stalk a guy (on a website dedicated to ART) just because he has different views than you, then threaten him with death?

Someone who needs a shovel in their skull. I'll never understand some people, what a joke.

...seriously what kind of person are you if you f***ing stalk a guy (on a website dedicated to ART) just because he has different views than you, then threaten him with death?

Someone who needs a shovel in their skull. I'll never understand some people, what a joke.

Shovel is too suptle, bashing their heads with a wrench untill the brains come out then sticking their lifeless bodies on spikes is the proper way to do it. :happy:

Shovel is too suptle, bashing their heads with a wrench untill the brains come out then sticking their lifeless bodies on spikes is the proper way to do it. :happy:

I think sticking them on the spikes first and then using the wrench would be better. :)

I think sticking them on the spikes first and then using the wrench would be better. :smile:

Hmm, good point, didn't think of that. :thumbsup:

I think sticking them on the spikes first and then using the wrench would be better. :smile:

Hmm, good point, didn't think of that. :thumbsup:

We were best friends a year ago, and I know that he had problems in his family but threatening and stalking in such a way he did is punishable and should give him a ticket into a mental hospital.

I gave him a warning to stop. If he continues the police gets involved and he gets thrown out of school, violence wont solve anything.

Seriously, how low can you get? From best friends to death threats in less than a year because I have a different sexuality than him (and trusted him by telling him as well) and support another cause then he does.