The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Thats why you go indie.

I go Indie cause that way I don't have to fiddle with Wine, a lot of Indie games can be compiled from source under Linux, and they even have greater performance due to OpenGL implementation and Linux kernel efficiency. Like Left 4 Dead 2, Valve measured 270FPS on Windows and 315FPS on Linux, same machine, different OS, 17% increase in performance. :biggrin:

Damn, I should really get L4D2, I freakin' loved the first one.

AFAIK

They want to put Arcane Studios to develop Prey 2, since they did Dishonored and it was very similar to what Prey 2 has to offer.

A shame though I think that they will start from scratch, the Prey 2 that got demo-ed looked pretty nice... I hope this wont turn out to be another Duke Nukem Forever

I adored Dishonored and play it all the time lol. I'm pleased to note that they are working on Dishonored 2. I bought Prey last week and have yet to play it. I liked the storyline which is why I bought it. I also got "Alone in The Dark" which also intrigued me, about Central Park and why it was built... a good theory even if it isn't correct lol.

Some brilliant games out and some due to come out towards the end of the year and beginning of next. Dragon Age 3, The Witcher 3 and Fable 4 to name but a few, then we have Assassin's Creed 4 in November, I just hope they decide what they are doing there tho with regard to Desmond or a relative etc...

Should be quite a good few 18 months all in all game wise

Some brilliant games out and some due to come out towards the end of the year and beginning of next. Dragon Age 3, The Witcher 3 and Fable 4 to name but a few, then we have Assassin's Creed 4 in November, I just hope they decide what they are doing there tho with regard to Desmond or a relative etc...

Should be quite a good few 18 months all in all game wise

All four of those games... will become my life...

:P

What's the go with Minerva? It's been a while since I played AC3, but did she turn evil after Desmond died? It sure looked that way.