The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Naw, not Le Mans in GT, IRL. I don't know about Canada, but in Australia the whole event is free, and advert free, on the internet thanks to one of our larger TV networks. http://tensport.com.au/lemans-live-streaming.htm

Like I said, it's totally free due to our media laws. Certain "sporting events of significant public interest" must be "freely available" to the general public. Since Southern Cross owns the TV rights to most car racing, they live-stream'ed the whole thing.

I hope(and expect) the Toyota TS030 will be in the next Gran Turismo, that thing is a MONSTER. Audi may have dominated Le Mans with the R8 and it's progeny(R10, R15, R15++, R18, R18Delta) and look certain to win again with the new R18E 4X4, but they've never had to fight tooth-and-nail just to hold the lead before. It's been a fun race; the Audi's an ultra-high tech racer that's a decade ahead of any road car, the Toyota is just a big, old-fashioned V-8 bruiser, so it's been a really fun tech VS brawn battle. I so hope these TSO30s make it into GT6. Le Mans is good enough as is. Le Mans with close-fought racing and multiple teams who can win, is awesome.

There's a few cars at this year's race I hope make it into GT6. The new Viper GT3 car is sexier than some women I've known, have a look at this. 8.5 litre V-10-the biggest production car engine in history, and I can't imagine much more fun than holding onto one of those things-it's got nearly 900 horsepower, stock.

http://motoring.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8678316

Also guys I have a problem.

I'm randomly getting tabbed out of fullscreen games every 20-30 min or so, just as if I press alt-tab, I'm pretty sure it happens with non-fullscreen windows too since it randomly lost focus on Steam's chat window while I was typing.

I did install new GPU drivers like 2 days ago, I'm not entirely sure if that was there before I did that.

@ brokenergy I found you comment to be completely callous. I'm so glad your life if problem free. I have no family network to talk to about things and I've always thought of Nexus as being a family. We're there for each other. Your comment has me second guessing things.

Enjoy your winning, I'll leave you to it

No, I'm just completely cruel and demeaning person :devil: . Hasn't anyone realised that since I was here? Or can't people realise that being a cruel person is part of my internet persona?

Being the Queen of Nexus means you should be sensitive to your people's needs and requirements. Being otherwise turns you into a megalomaniacal despot. Surely you don't want to be impeached by your subjects :D

(I apologise, I'm rather sensitive at present)