The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I hate this country, in US a 2TB hard drive costs around 100$ (cca 600 HRK). In Croatia a 1 TB hard drive costs over 900 HRK (over 150$).

But wait, there's more...

In US a normal paycheck is <1500$, in Croatia it's >500$ (2700 HRK, that's about 450$). So we have over 3x less money, but stuff is nearly twice more expensive? :blink:

God damn it, I want out of this place. :psyduck:

So, to cheer myself up I went searching for Internet Explorer, I needed something to laugh at.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-C0Tnu9VNp04/UO2nDsdqI8I/AAAAAAAAAH0/8Q58qrRZ2F0/s1600/funny_6.jpg

Not to impressed with the aussie government myself right now. They've started thinking they can censor the free media. Not going to end well. Currently their approval rating is under 30% VS their rival's 58%

@Vindekarr Our free media is already censored. ;D

In other news, I tried acting normal today, but my brain kept displaying this error message:

Warning: Packages 'sanity' (extra) and 'normal' (extra) conflict with package 'insanity' (core) you already have installed.
Error: Unable to remove core package 'insanity' due to too many dependencies, installation aborted.
I guess I'm just not made to be normal. :happy: