The last poster wins

TheCalliton

its known to cure headaches. This type of white noise isn't actually white noise but sound from space converted to what the human ear can hear. Sometimes helps me concentrate on recovery when i do get sick, which doesn't happen often.

Strangely enough this particular track plays with your ears. I have very sensitive hearing...

its actual 10hours of white noise, not some repeat.

Edited by Thor.

Quite legit Thor-the max power output of an engine is set by the structural strength of the Big End Bearing and Crank Shaft(the parts the pistons link into) The more powerful an engine is, the more punishment the Big End(talking about my Big End always makes me grin, man-child I am) and Crank have to soak up, so the tougher they are, the more you can overclock the other aspects of the engine like the turbo and cam timing(the Stage One Tuning upgrade in Gran Turismo actually involves reinforcing the lower end). Like most Japanese cars, the Skyline's engine is bolted together like a bank vault. Upgrade the crank and bearings, and make the other appropriate mods, and you could easily get 800 horsepower-I know I've seen Skyline drag cars with that kind of power, it'd just be very expensive.

I'm targeting a more normal 360 horsepower from mine, since I'm going to be racing in CAMS Early-Modern(for cars from 1988 to 2002) and that mandates very limited engine tuning. Maybe it's my job-as a mechanic I mostly work on hot rods-but I've always hated what "tuners" do to cars like this. Mine's an absolute mess aesthetically, the idiotic previous owner painted it screaming purple and totally ruined the handling with a set of gargantuan rims. I'll be restoring mine to more of a showroom look, it'll have NISMO bumpers/wing but that's just because they cool the engine better-they're actually only slightly different to stock anyway. As for paint, I'm thinking a nice light silver and black with a carbon hood. Maybe some little red trim additions around the rims, spoiler, and intakes too.

Screaming fluoro paint, 25-inch fake chrome rims, and a 2-metre tall spoiler DO attract attention, but mostly in a "gee, look at what that MORON has done to his car" way. On the flip side, a beautifully turned-out classic really does turn heads in a good way. "tuners" need to grow up and realise that if they want to stand out, it should be because people are impressed by your ability to restore and preserve a classic car, not because you completely ruined a perfectly good car and painted it fluorescent purple.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:RB26DETT_R34.jpg

Those Skyline engines(the RB26) even look sexy. 276 horsepower stock, and about 350 without and air restrictor(which is what I'm aiming for)-good race versions easily bust 500+ horsepower. They're really easy to get, too. Nissan made the '26 for over 15 years, so finding a low-mileage specimen for cheap isn't hard at all.

I have a Nissan Altima Myself, not a bad car, especially since its a 08 the milage is quite amazing for the year. Gas milage.

And in almost perfect condition considering the type of winters we have and salt they use on the roads.

Great car the Altima, very popular in Australia-they actually race them here, albeit not in any form you'd recognise. Check this out, Nissan Altima + 650 horsepower NISMO V8 = this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A_Bll5AKl0

V-8 supercars Australia... not much else sounds better.

Good to know, wonders why gt5 doesn't have them in the game if they are as good as they claim, hopefully in gt6. Especially my model and year :yes:

Also ps4 rules

Edited by Thor.

I'm thinking if I should take my drivers license, hmmmmmm

Make sure to stop at stop-signs completely. I failed mine because I didn't stop 100% fully, which was a bit of a bummer (and a waste of $50 or whatever it was).

Stinking corrupt cops I bet. I heard they fail all boys the first time, just because they can.

Make sure to stop at stop-signs completely. I failed mine because I didn't stop 100% fully, which was a bit of a bummer (and a waste of $50 or whatever it was).

Stinking corrupt cops I bet. I heard they fail all boys the first time, just because they can.

Okay, thanks.

I'm not even sure if I will do my license right now. I'm thinking if I should or not but I won't need a car for 6 more years.

I didn't, too expensive. Back when I intended to (nearly 4 years ago), the cheapest test for B category cost 8000kn and the most expensive one was around 11000kn, now the cheapest one is 12000kn and in case you fail, that's around 2500-3000kn more per fail.

Instead I passed it through military channels, 8 hours of driving a Pinzgauer over the range and I got A, B, C and D categories for free. Awesome.