The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Good to know, wonders why gt5 doesn't have them in the game if they are as good as they claim, hopefully in gt6. Especially my model and year :yes:

Also ps4 rules

The one category I really want in GT6 is our V-8 supercars. They're just terrific-really fast, really loud, really close racing-and really cheap. They only cost about $400,000 to make.

Ahh, had such a good day today, got to try a pair of new games, also baked a cake. I love cooking, and since there's an anniversary coming up my girlfriend and I decided to use some leftover ingredients to bake a cake. Well, the cake went beautifully but we realised we didn't have any icing to go on the cake. So she showed me a really clever little trick to make your own icing. You get some cream-cheese and some milk chocolate, and melt the chocolate into the cream cheese. The result is a thick, sticky icing that actually tastes better than the stuff you get in the shops. I whacked some macadamia nuts with a meat tenderizer and added them for a little extra flavour, but that's just me being excessive.

I also booked my car in to get thrown in a vat of acid, that's going to happen on wednesday, once that's done I can start the rebuild. The reason you throw cars into vats of acid is, the acid strips away all the oil, rust, paint, mud and metal impurities and leaves you with refreshed, beautifully smooth metal. It's like sanding back then re-varnishing a piece of timber, and it's always the first step in making a hot rod.