The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Thank youuu :teehee:

And yesss there's something about talking through tech that makes me anxious. I hate vid chats and voice chats, I do them daily but still beginning a video call makes me sooo dead inside.

Phones less so but still a good bit.

Ironically that my social anxieties turned and now I'm good at IRL social stuff and bad at tech social stuff.

I hope it was Irish coffee, I looooove Irish coffee. :happy:

Wow, I managed to live through that. AWFUL. The last three questions... UGH I felt like dying. Name a situation where you had a lot to accomplish in a short time. Name a situation where your service exceeded expectation. Name a situation where... Yeah... Um I actually forgot the other one already. My phone almost fell out of my hand because I was sweating so much. :P Just kidding, but only slightly.

:P I can't drink Irish coffee! That's alcoholic, I'm only 19.
Nope, it was just normal coffee. With milk and sugar. And chocolate syrup because I don't know. PROBABLY MADE ME MORE NERVOUS. SUGAR LOL

Anyway, I'm going to town now.

OH! And I forgot to say I got a second interview. In person. Actually more than one interview because she said I'd be talking to somethingS. I forgot what, but I assume the store managers. She said some abbreviation though. :biggrin:

Edit: Also speaking of avatars, I miss my old one. Time to switch.

Edited by K00L