The last poster wins

TheCalliton

but if you'd not put them in your mouth then it wouldn't have happened either. We tell children from a young age not to put things in their mouths that could damage them...

Yes, but if the manufacturer made them bigger, I wouldn't be able to put them in my mouth. See, it's not my fault. :armscrossed:

I see you are regenerating somewhat since your good lady has announced her news :smile:

Yeah, if nothing at least I stopped bouncing like I did when she said she's pregnant. I swear, I could've run circles around town at the time.

There are things don't like about it though, having a kid is a really big deal so I have to straighten out, or as she said, "act as an adult". I think acting as an adult will be problematic, to say the least, I tend to act a lot like a three year old (kinda obvious by my "suddenly pierced" tongue). But I can at least try.

And here's something interesting I remembered, five years ago I was so stubborn I thought no one can change me at all, especially not a woman. And in the end, I'm changing myself willingly because of her. Funny how things turn out.