The last poster wins

TheCalliton

ย 

We then found out that they had lied about the day and time Dad died and the fact that Will could've been there in time to say goodbye to his father has knocked the wind out of him.

ย 

My blood pressure just went through the roof. I am so sorry - and angry - that they did this to your family.

ย 

They did the same with me at my grandmothers funeral. They insisted against the official known appointment and made it secretly half an hour earlier. As I stood at the chapel waiting, they secretly left the graveyard i just saw them around 200m away ruining as it dawned upon me what they had done.

ย 

oh and @ Werne

The Armed Republic of Werne will soon ( around 5 days) cease to exist.

Edited by SilverDNA

Tangentially completely unrelated: Why is that that all of the old chicken I get out of the fridge and microwave looks like something I just prepared for dissection? I swear, I could see the dye and everything.

Tangentially completely unrelated: Why is that that all of the old chicken I get out of the fridge and microwave looks like something I just prepared for dissection? I swear, I could see the dye and everything.

I would tell you, but then you would never eat chicken again. :smile:

Edited by Werne