The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yes they are. Well some of them.

I mean if we're in your club at least listen to requests that we're giving you.

Oh well, still best birthday ever! :smile:

Yes, happy 18th. What are the odds that tomorrow you will have a hangover? :tongue:

EDIT: Wait, I'm not sure but, your legal drinking age is 18, right?

Thank you :smile:

It's 18, yes.

And no, no hangover. Never had one never will. I know how much I can take and I know how to handle it. People offered me cigarettes (I'm a non smoker, never tried it at all) as well while I had the most, but nope. You can't get me to try anything that I actually don't want to try :P Besides, I don't go out because of the alcohol. Spending time with friends is enough for me, alcohol was just there to kinda ease the mood. Plus I liked being in a club with a really nice sound system and bass. That was awesome :D

I wonder how others celebrated their 18th birthday. (Or whatever your age of officially being an "adult" is)

Edited by Iv000

Yes they are. Well some of them.

I mean if we're in your club at least listen to requests that we're giving you.

Oh well, still best birthday ever! :smile:

Yes, happy 18th. What are the odds that tomorrow you will have a hangover? :tongue:

EDIT: Wait, I'm not sure but, your legal drinking age is 18, right?

Thank you :smile:

It's 18, yes.

And no, no hangover. Never had one never will. I know how much I can take and I know how to handle it. People offered me cigarettes (I'm a non smoker, never tried it at all) as well while I had the most, but nope. You can't get me to try anything that I actually don't want to try :tongue: Besides, I don't go out because of the alcohol. Spending time with friends is enough for me, alcohol was just there to kinda ease the mood. Plus I liked being in a club with a really nice sound system and bass. That was awesome :D

I wonder how others celebrated their 18th birthday. (Or whatever your age of officially being an "adult" is)

Yep, 18 is the age here as well. In 5 days I'll be 18 too, but I'm not sure if I'll survive the next morning. :P

Yeah same here, anything I don't wanna do = never done.

Well, I'm glad you had a good day. :)

this is getting exciting, how would you like to travel anywhere in the world in 6hours.

A maglev train underground, far more advanced then any train. :laugh: The concept is fairly old.

Edited by Thor.

There is a chunk of flesh out of my hand from trying to escape monsters' grasps...

My Xbox controller's stick is broken and sharp, not good for Dragon's Dogma.

There is a chunk of flesh out of my hand from trying to escape monsters' grasps...

My Xbox controller's stick is broken and sharp, not good for Dragon's Dogma.

Haha, yes I can see how that would prompt you into action.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/spooder+min_43e42b_4705890.jpg

Explaination: Spider-Man is a man who can do whatever a spider can. Man-Spider is a spider who can do whatever a man can. Which isn't a lot.

Edited by Vindekarr