The last poster wins

TheCalliton

ย 

ย 

I'm not sure how I have so many hours put into Skyrim with how little I care for it.

Yeah, it's a piece of crap with a price tag, I've seen alpha open-source Indie games with much better gameplay and storyline, not to mention stability. :rolleyes:

ย 

It seems to be interesting only to those that prefer looks over how good the game is, too bad a lot of game developers today prefer good looks over gameplay and storyline, it sucks. :dry:

ย 

Completely agree. Sometimes I don't understand how things get so popular. I'd rather play something that looks like its ancient than play a pretty game that lacks any interesting story or gameplay.

ย 

ย 

This is where Morrowind comes in. :smile:

ย 

ย 

EDIT: Nearly winning for 2 hours. I suppose this victory is the result of SQL errors, since I've gotten a few of 'em.

Edited by billyro

ย 

ย 

This is where Morrowind comes in. :smile:

Yep! :laugh:

I actually haven't played Morrowind in quite a while. Sounds like a fun idea. :D

I still haven't completed Morrowind yet...I have no idea how far I actually have done either. Had a bit of trouble following the story if i'm honest getting carried away with side quests, in fact the same can be said for Skyrim :tongue:

I must confess I find hunting and dungeoning far more compelling activities in Skyrim than actually fighting Alduin. Alduin can go off himself or find someone else to do it, I'm busy!