The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I just realized that the only way for me to be able to play Oblivion is to disable heads. Now everyone walks around headless. :laugh:

ย 

Considering what Vanilla Oblivion characters looked like, that may be a mercy Werne. Remember that Elf lady in Chorrol? she looked like a man in drag who'd been slathered in margarine. Or that Skooma guy in Imperial City? he had one eye the size of a Mandarin and the other eye the size of a grape! No, I preffer Skyrim facegen, by default it's abysmal, but with my 4K textures, and ludicrously huge stack of tex and mesh mods, they look... well, let's just say my Skyrim character would make next-gen consoles blush. Dat Orc.

That is quite odd. Was it always like that?

Yup, for the past 3 years I've been looking for a way to fix that but I had no luck so far. :sad:

ย 

ย 

I just realized that the only way for me to be able to play Oblivion is to disable heads. Now everyone walks around headless. :laugh:

ย 

Considering what Vanilla Oblivion characters looked like, that may be a mercy Werne. Remember that Elf lady in Chorrol? she looked like a man in drag who'd been slathered in margarine. Or that Skooma guy in Imperial City? he had one eye the size of a Mandarin and the other eye the size of a grape!

Yeah, oblivion characters look bloody hilarious, half the time their faces look terribly disproportionate or distorted. Even so, it's a bloody good game. :yes:

ย 

mqdefault.jpg

Pff... pfff... pffffbwahahaha! I swear, Oblivion is the only game where you can make a character that ugly and it still looks normal when compared to other NPCs. :laugh:

Edited by Werne