The last poster wins

TheCalliton

ย 

ย 

Prototypes, or production components for all of the individual systems used by ETT exist right now. These components / facilities / materials etc. will be virtually assembled into an ETT system over the Internet. As the real components are assembled virtually, plans and alliances are formed for actual construction. A Licensee acts according to the following outline to add the parts they can supply:

ย 

its already made

ย 

"ET3 can be built for 1/10th the cost of High Speed Rail, or 1/4th the cost of a freeway."

ย 

Yeah, and it uses 10/2 power than a Soyuz's takeoff engine, truly green and nature-saving eh? :laugh:

ย 

ย 

There plan is to take over the car industry with tubes, There Strategy is, more corporations vs Oils industry, rich people, and Open Source Evacuated tube transport. If you have the money you can build it to.

By sheer force they will take over the world, Unlike cars. Cars are closed source, but this tech is open to who ever wants it.

Happy Birthday, Things to look back on at birth While i was gaming. Nes came out, Snes came out in 1990 :teehee: I feel old. you where 4 years old then :teehee:math is a bit off.

ย 

31 and counting.

Edited by Thor.

Happy B day. I remember when I turned 18. I'd broken my leg, ankle, two toes, and severely damaged my hamstring in a motor cycle accident. So I got to spend the day being wheeled around and pampered. it was great, like being Xerxes.

Edited by Vindekarr