The last poster wins

TheCalliton

._. Shouldn't it change with your forum avatar?

Mine did.

Yeah, it's not changing for some reason. There's been heaps of problems with the Nexus for me lately. :/

The issue you have hunting in Australia is that there isn't anywhere near as much green cover as in the US. Mostly you're out in spare timberland, low shrubs, tall grass.

Unless you're in Far North Queensland. :wink:

Down the opposite end actually, it's freezing cold right now, snow up in the mountains. Whole region looks pretty desolate right now.

Yeah. :)

I want to see snow.

Trust me, you don't. It's horribly annoying stuff. You have to own a whole second set of tyres for your car, you have to wear special boots because it's so cold it physically hurts, and the snow itself is kinda boring. I don't like it.

Trust me, you don't. It's horribly annoying stuff. You have to own a whole second set of tyres for your car, you have to wear special boots because it's so cold it physically hurts, and the snow itself is kinda boring. I don't like it.

I wouldn't like to live in a snowy region, I'd just like to visit one. :)

Funny how we're in the same country but our climates couldn't be more different...

Werne, you usually have good advice for destroying your neighbors, care to share any today? :laugh:

Off the top of my head:

1. Put some castor oil in the animal food, wait till they're fed and call inspection.

2. Put castor oil in your neighbor's food and call nobody, just laugh

3. Pour some salt acid on their lawn, it's good for the grass

4. Buy a paintball gun and shoot them in the forehead, followed by a loud "BOOM HEADSHOT!!!"

5. Throw firecrackers at night, the animals will love it

6. I got plenty more but I'm too lazy to write right now

By the way, why did you even tolerate them? Should have smacked the f*** out of them right away, then you'd avoid these problems. :wink:

Edited by Werne

Wow so I knew people are assholes, but I didn't know that they can be this much assholes, I'm at a loss of words.

My exes got together and they tried convincing my boyfriend that I'm a liar and a cheater and that I had an affair with my second ex while being with my first. They even tried to convince my best friend that.

Obviously my boyfriend didn't believe them, especially after I had a talk with my 2nd ex infront of him which only showed that he was brainwashed by my first ex. No idea about my best friend, I didn't get to talk to him yet.

I don't understand why people need to make other people's lives more difficult, I don't get what all this was about but it made me feel bad that someone would accuse me of being a liar and heaving affairs. I did stupid s#*! in my first relationship, I was 16 ffs and stupid and I wasn't the only one. But to just tell everybody who I care about that I'm a cheating liar is just...I honestly felt the need to vomit and I'm still stressed and my stomach still hurts.

I'm sorry, but this only seems to happen with North Americans. I'm not saying all are bad, K00L is one of the best friends I had still and I know lots of you guys here are nice, but I'm saying that something is wrong with some people of this generation there.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just majorly disappointed and stressed.

I'm just posting here to fulfill my daily Nexusian duty.

Other question:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dqOhxeRdmSw/TlEq2lxlq-I/AAAAAAAAADU/9U67BmE-OPM/s1600/129074693451.jpg

What is that cylinder on the front? I'm none too familiar with bows, but it looks like a silencer for a firearm. In the completely wrong place. Maybe it's a handle.

I believe that's a balance weight for evening out the weight while holding the bow, notice how the bow is held rather low and not in the middle.

Not 100% sure about it though, I only ever used a bamboo bow and never composite so I never had a d!ldo on the front. :smile:

A great looking machine. I would get confudulated as to where to put the arrows :/

@ lv000, with regard to your post I'm signing into Steam now. contact me if you need to chat :)