The last poster wins

TheCalliton

^ Actually from what I know, that's not really why. Quite a lot of anime and manga characters have very similar body and facial structure, so it can become hard to distinguish characters...especially if grey-scale is involved. So the sensible thing to do is to exaggerate other features, namely through hair, eyes, color choice, etc, to portray the character and his/her personality in a distinct way.

I'm honestly not a big anime dork, though I have plenty of friends that are.

If I'm wrong or something, anyone feel free to educate me.

I was taught how to draw Anime in highschool, and you're dead right. You normally recycle basic models across characters, hair and colouring is a much more effective and much easier way to differentiate them.

If i wanted a phone, it would be a zperia z, they do have a smaller phone size of the original hulking big tablet version that came out at launch, ultra phones.

One reason its water proof.

Edited by Thor.

Because the first thing you look at while tablet shopping is if its waterproof.

I'm also annoyed as hell, PunkBuster is kicking me out of Battlefield 3 after 2 min of playing. EA and Dice really effed up with this thing on PC.

Edited by Iv000

I just can't figure phones out, to be honest. It's really weird: I am quite adept at using computers and other technologies, but phones just don't behave for me. I either wreck them somehow, or they rack up a big bill for something I wasn't even aware of.