The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Haha, I know right? I enjoy Oblivion much more than Skyrim, and even though Steam says I've played Skyrim more, I know the truth...

Plus, it's a lot easier to play now that Nuska has worked her magic on it; That character overhaul is just excellent.

Haha, I know right? I enjoy Oblivion much more than Skyrim, and even though Steam says I've played Skyrim more, I know the truth...

Plus, it's a lot easier to play now that Nuska has worked her magic on it; That character overhaul is just excellent.

Yeah. Same. My Skyrim hours look like a lot, but I really don't think I enjoy it as much. Skyrim is pretty and all, but really it doesn't even run well enough for me to be able to play the DLC I want to finish so it's back to Oblivion with all it's glorious mods.

I will undoubtedly overflow my game with mods, but for right now I'm only using Nehrim since I kept hearing about it but I never played it.

I just played Rome II, yesterday. I would caution people to wait a few weeks before getting the game as it has some issues. It's nothing major but you wouldn't want to see land with no textures.

The ponies the cavalry ride into battle ate all the grass. And rocks. And dirt. And sand and whatever else land is made of.

In Skyrim, the evil horsies eat ground, buildings, armor, even people's skin, and they poop red diamonds with exclamation marks. :psyduck:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Bj27XsJq5X8/maxresdefault.jpg

Nothing is safe anymore. :ohdear:

Looks like Skyrim met Minecraft lmao

Yeah. Same. My Skyrim hours look like a lot, but I really don't think I enjoy it as much. Skyrim is pretty and all, but really it doesn't even run well enough for me to be able to play the DLC I want to finish so it's back to Oblivion with all it's glorious mods.

I will undoubtedly overflow my game with mods, but for right now I'm only using Nehrim since I kept hearing about it but I never played it.

I actually like Oblivion's graphics more. Skyrim with an ENB is ok, but the performance drop isn't worth it IMO. Oblivion with a few mods and HDR lighting is all I could want in a game, and 60fps to top it off.

I tried Nehrim a while ago but I botched the installation some how and it kept crashing whenever I ran it. Perhaps it's because I tried to implement a few essential mods into it and Nehrim mustn't have liked them or something. I might have to try again someday...

Well, today I went to look in the mail and there was a ton of envelopes, was about to say "god damn bills" but I realized they're all from my insurance company, which was weird. So I took a look inside and it would seem they remembered my birthday, 7 letters all saying "Happy Birthday". Interesting, I wonder how that happened. :laugh:

Also, I've been listening to something that brought me back 15 years into my childhood, the good part of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGX4obVl64w

I spent countless hours playing Super Mario as a kid, on an old SEGA Mega Drive 2, and it was awesome. From all the things in my childhood, I remember that game most, and Tetris.

I think that cartridge should still work and if I find it, I'm pulling the old SEGA off the shelf and it will get some use once more, if I even remember how that bloody thing is plugged into the TV, it was a long time ago since I last used it.

Thanks man. And it's today actually, now I'm exactly 21 years old meaning I'm within legal drinking age even in US. Not that I'll ever go there, but it's nice to know that I can get a beer if I do. Luckily, out here I could get a beer when I was 13. :happy:

And unfortunately, I still won't get the model helicopter for a while, it didn't arrive yet. I was hoping to go buzz around and drive everyone insane with it, but it seems I won't be able to do it for now. :sad:

But at least I'll get birthday sex, that's the most important part of the day. :dance: