The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well, election's over, third different Prime Minister this year. I for one, welcome our new budgeysmuggler overlords, if not their decision to cancel the NBN program.

Who is it? I am uninformed (didn't watch the news). I also forgot who I voted for; I think I just did the first one or something, I dunno.

Also, can you guys test out these weapons for me? Just check if the blood is working, thanks. The blood is broken in my game.

Dropbox Link (remember, this is for Oblivion, not Skyrim)

I have the two swords I made in there, and also a random stick (using a texture I thieved from the internet... shh. I won't release it, don't worry).

I put them in the weapons warehouse in the testing hall (coc testinghall). If you go straight ahead inside the weapons warehouse, they are in the corner next to the DB armour. The stats will appear extreme because I am using T.I.E. which increases the damage and weight of all weapons, so I made them this way to fit in.

I'm going to redo the textures on the cruciform sword (and fix that gap half-way up the blade) and make the blade thinner on the traveller blade.

Also I'd like to reiterate that my texturing skills aren't very good. :P

I can feel bass in my brain.

these in-ear earphones are interesting, I like them but I think they can damage your ears really easily since they put the sound directly in your ear canal. So lowering volume is a must with these.

Edited by Iv000

Liberals won in such an ugly landslide that Labour conceded before counting began. It was a massacre-they've got a hugely strong house, too, lots and lots of seats. Basically Billy, the better you do in an election, IE the bigger percentage of votes you get, the easier it is to get your policies through, since each time a Liberal candidate wins in an electorate over a Labour candidate, that Liberal gets a "seat" in politics, making it much easier to push policies through, since you've only got to convince your own boys and girls, rather than an opposition party. Liberals have lots and lots of seats, so they're extremely powerful-the previous government only had a fractional majority, and thus had almost no power.

Liberals won in such an ugly landslide that Labour conceded before counting began. It was a massacre-they've got a hugely strong house, too, lots and lots of seats. Basically Billy, the better you do in an election, IE the bigger percentage of votes you get, the easier it is to get your policies through, since each time a Liberal candidate wins in an electorate over a Labour candidate, that Liberal gets a "seat" in politics, making it much easier to push policies through, since you've only got to convince your own boys and girls, rather than an opposition party. Liberals have lots and lots of seats, so they're extremely powerful-the previous government only had a fractional majority, and thus had almost no power.

Governments with a majority is never a good thing, lack of transparency and corruption usually happens. Not to mentions bills past without anyone's say. Sense the government has the most seats, they win the vote 90% of the time. Scary when you think about it, especially a country with a multi party system.

Edited by Thor.

Also, can you guys test out these weapons for me? Just check if the blood is working, thanks. The blood is broken in my game.

I'll try it out for you since I have Oblivion installed.

EDIT: Seems to be working on all three.

Also, does anyone want a 75% off coupon for Hamilton's Great Adventure on Steam?

Edited by K00L