The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Thor's right, I get so sick of seeing people think they know better than techs who've been doing things for decades. About half the cars I fix were damaged when some cashed-up yob decided they could improve on an engine that took three years to design and cost half their yearly salary to build. Machines are inherently inefficient and by operating they produce co-efficients like vibration, heat and these have to be kept rigidly in check. When you turn up the boost on a car engine or overclock a computer, you're usually pushing it beyond it's intended operating zone, and by doing that, you're applying levels of co-efficient that it was never built to handle, and this always results in disaster.

Even when they have degrees they tend to be all opinionative about there work, they seem to have a superiority complex, even then they sometimes may miss something they didn't realize new tech that they weren't qualified to work with.

I know someone who teach Code and everything in between, don't get him thinking he doesn't know something. I have to deal with that sometimes,

One time his computer was riddled with spyware, i told him the fact that it was and went ballistic, soon a week later his computer didn't start, i kind of said i told you so. Some people may have a degree in their fields, but can be dumb like in the simplest of tasks like cleaning ones computer :teehee: :geek:

You see my point

he truly believed what he was using was genuinely protecting his computer, i told him otherwise.

Edited by Thor.