The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Had one of those days today, the sort you're dreading but that turns out great. I was helping my parents clear out the junk in their garage, and we found an old VCR player and some tapes, which when we tested it, still worked. It was dusty, smelly, horrible day full of heavy boxes and increasingly gargantuan Huntsman spiders, but it's done now, and sitting back with family and watching Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan on a squeaky old VCR was a great way to end. Like being a kid again, complete with having to rewind the bloody thing, putting it in upside down, and fiddling for ten minutes with the cables.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3458/3803166571_b73892f071_z.jpg

Edited by Vindekarr

I broke a personal record last night, I had a body temperature of 42.1oC which is 1.3oC more than what I had 7 years ago. My wife wasn't too happy with that achievement though, so I ended up in the hospital for the night. I hate hospitals.

I broke a personal record last night, I had a body temperature of 42.1oC which is 1.3oC more than what I had 7 years ago. My wife wasn't too happy with that achievement though, so I ended up in the hospital for the night. I hate hospitals.

She missed a golden opportunity to fry an egg on your forehead.

She missed a golden opportunity to fry an egg on your forehead.

That would've been awesome. :laugh:

I was sick too, I'm slowly getting better but its taking it's time. I feel really bad. My dad was too, its flu season again ._.

I hope you get better soon.