The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh no ya don't!

Been thinking of buying R-Factor 2. It's... really not a game, and that appeals to me. Too many racing games are just that, marketed as games for gamers and as arrogant as it may sound-I just don't enjoy racing against gamers. They rely too much on smashing into you and not enough on actually racing-most of the time unless someone tags me on the first lap, I win every race I enter. R-Factor seems like it could be different, but I am leery still.

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.10281780.3696/fig,white,mens,ffffff.jpg

Look out for Project cars i say wait until it comes available, the say the graphics are down right stunning right now.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/08/project-cars-trailer-teases-2014-release-is-technically-impressive/

Edited by Thor.

-snip-

I can never decide whether I like the Camaro or Corvette better.

And being completely honest, there aren't a lot of American cars I like either, and I live here! :laugh:

On a side note, I'm trying to get Facebook to load and it's being a piece of shat.

Seriously, my once a month visit will be delayed because the page is frozen or something? I had two, TWO, notifications that I NEED to see.

Ugh, I'm being somewhat sarcastic, but one of them might be important to whether or not I'm going somewhere tonight. Of course, I can't get to either of them.

Edit: Bizarre... It won't stop loading... And my post on here was stuck being saved...

Edited by K00L

-snip-

I can never decide whether I like the Camaro or Corvette better.

And being completely honest, there aren't a lot of American cars I like either, and I live here! :laugh:

On a side note, I'm trying to get Facebook to load and it's being a piece of shat.

Seriously, my once a month visit will be delayed because the page is frozen or something? I had two, TWO, notifications that I NEED to see.

Ugh, I'm being somewhat sarcastic, but one of them might be important to whether or not I'm going somewhere tonight. Of course, I can't get to either of them.

Edit: Bizarre... It won't stop loading... And my post on here was stuck being saved...

Iv000 was having some problems with Facebook recently too. What evil is afoot, I wonder?