The last poster wins

TheCalliton

My dog keeps digging everywhere. :dry:
I would blame the moles, but they aren't that bad until she digs holes that are a foot deep all over the yard.

Its becoming a really nice enb, fixed a fps issue and micro stuttering in skyrim, using the enb ini borderless option.

I'm getting around 40 to 50fps, depending where i am now.

http://static1.nexusmods.com/110/images/110/211744-1380136605.jpg

I'm getting around 40 to 50fps, depending where i am now.

With two 7950s in a CrossfireX setup? Either you seriously f***ed something up badly in your ENB, you overdid it with other mods, or your CrossfireX setup is crapping out.

Something is terribly wrong because a single Radeon 7770 can run vanilla Skyrim (HD DLC included) at 60FPS on ultra (x2 AA instead of x4 though), and that's a 1GB VRAM card with a 128-bit bus, a single 7950 (3GB VRAM, 384-bit bus) should be able to mop the floor with any type of Skyrim HD textures and graphical mods available. :mellow:

No its the typical fps of enb, doesn't matter. Also have some major overhauls like 2k textures.

6gb of ddr5 ram still has limits, so does skyrim. Skyrim still maxes out around 3gb so even with badass setup it still lags behind, plus its not optimized for crossfire, the profiles all messed up.

other note i do get 60fps in doors, doesn't matter what i do to the game, that's all i ever get. :laugh:

except for cheese, if you abuse it it will cause serious problems when it comes to fps.

Edited by Thor.