The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Thumps up for Thor's hardware help. :thumbsup:
@ Thor looks aren't important here it only helps to visualize people in a virtual world. What really matters is what you are trying to do for Ironman.

My steering wheel controller finally arrived today-you'd be amazed how hard they are to get in Australia. I opted for the venerable Logitech G27-as much for the shear quality as the actual performance. The '27 isn't the most comfortable or practical wheel I could have gone with, but the quality with which it's been built won me over. Something about all that milled & brushed stainless steel(if I could, I'd make my goddamn house out of milled N brushed steel...) stitched leather, and the quality of the welding-I'd be proud if I welded something up that turned out as nicely.

I'm getting gt6, i hope they have all the tracks from gt4 like midfield and Texas. And whole bunch like the test tracks all of them and everything else, NOS.

Edited by Thor.

My mom's dad was half Cherokee. I inherited 0 of those genes, with my reddish brown hair and lightish skin who woulda guessed lol. That's my dad's side, Scottish and German. And my mom's side has German, Russian, and Cherokee.

Tomorrow would be my (mom's dad) grandpa's birthday. I wish I could've known him. My dad's family pretty much hates us except for his aunt. Which is fine, I remember his parents and I don't like them much.

Anyway, I'm done blabbering. Kinda...

ย 

Holy balls! (that's right, balls. I don't know why it just sounded good at the time. Which sounds bad. Yeah...)

Gravity.

Go see it.

Very good, of course I love space movies so maybe I'm biased. I watched it in 3D, which I don't much like, but it was excellent for this movie.

ย 

Good night everyone!

I feel like i should do some research on the matter, maybe i would then qualify for a green card-status card, but depending on the generation, those dna research sites, anyone have a suggestion???, I'm curious???. Are family goes back so far its almost a given.

We also have scottish irish and English mix on my grandfathers side, and moms side of course.

What a mix ehh.

ย 

Also with such potent mixture i can't drink or i'll freaking lose it, true story.

Edited by Thor.