The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm making something else, again.

My youngest brother is about to get a nice little gift from me involving the style of dinosaur picture I just made and showed here, but involving this cutey instead of dinosaurs. :devil:
I mean look at those pink nipple dots. And that "come-n'-get-me" grin.
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6773/zacw.jpg

He's not close to being done yet, but I keep giggling so I had to show him off. :laugh:
My youngest brother quit playing Dark Souls because he got stuck here. My other brother got stuck at the gargoyles, he might get one next.
And yes I use MS Paint. I find it easier to draw the things here first, then switch over to Photoshop and do all the other fancy stuff.

And by the way, thanks Billy. :tongue: I thought he would make a good avatar as well, which is why I even bothered posting the picture.
The idea originally came from some stock photo of cartoon dinosaurs I happened upon while Googling, they were adorable and I decided I had to draw one.
To put it all simply, the idea quickly grew from a simple drawing, to some sort of cardboard cutout theater thing.

Edited by K00L

Rawr.

rawr!

ROAR! (I think you'll find)

I'm making something else, again.[/size]

[/size]

My youngest brother is about to get a nice little gift from me involving the style of dinosaur picture I just made and showed here, but involving this cutey instead of dinosaurs. :devil:

I mean look at those pink nipple dots. And that "come-n'-get-me" grin.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6773/zacw.jpg[/size]

He's not close to being done yet, but I keep giggling so I had to show him off. :laugh:[/size]

My youngest brother quit playing Dark Souls because he got stuck here. My other brother got stuck at the gargoyles, he might get one next.

And yes I use MS Paint. I find it easier to draw the things here first, then switch over to Photoshop and do all the other fancy stuff.

And by the way, thanks Billy. :tongue: I thought he would make a good avatar as well, which is why I even bothered posting the picture.

The idea originally came from some stock photo of cartoon dinosaurs I happened upon while Googling, they were adorable and I decided I had to draw one.

To put it all simply, the idea quickly grew from a simple drawing, to some sort of cardboard cutout theater thing.

This might very well be genius

:laugh:
Thank you! I've finished him now (for now) I need to make two dogs, some background stuff, and a character of some kind. A knight or a pyromancer, I don't remember what my brother plays as. I'm also considering throwing a Taurus Demon face peeking over a wall or something, because they have a sexy grin as well.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4100/2u7r.jpg

EDIT: AW CRAP! I told you guys it wouldn't last! Oh well, orange was fun.
Edit2: I forgot his tail. t-t I guess I have a somewhat good back up idea...

Edited by K00L

Yellow is ugggglllyyy. I really like orange.

Evil red sounds nice though. :devil:

Wow... So I already typed what I retyped below, but I closed my browser instead of posting...
Technology is irritating me right now.

Apparently I opened my picture in ImageReady on accident, and then when I closed it, the one in Photoshop was gone as well... -.-

I saved the separate drawings/layers, but not all are edited anymore, and I have to recreate the scene again. Tomorrow I guess... I still have the dogs to draw anyway.

Goodnight/morning/othertimeofday everyone!

Why not use the one linked on this thread :mellow:

in other news, they have a reference gigabyte r290x with a effective memory clock of 6ghz, in respect competes directly with the titan. it also has a memory clock of 6ghz, though the titan has a 6gbvram the r290x has a 512bus speed which even things out, and more stream processors and a higher memory bandwidth of 3.20ghz, the titan only has a 2.88ghz memory bandwidth.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125479

Edited by Thor.

That's actually a screenshot of Photoshop. I have him saved, the only things that didn't get saved were his tail and some ferns and grass (besides the overall image, which is fine, that's just placing a bunch of layers).