The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The Stanley Parable is the most intelligent piece of art and video game design ever.

Do you mean HL mod? Is there supposed to be a proper game in this somewhere or is it supposed to be just these strange little scenarios which dont last long? I played through it a few times and just made everything feel futile :sad:

It looks like it is a proper game now. It's on Steam.

Lol, if you search on Google "Bunjity", the second result is this thread.

Edited by billyro

The Stanley Parable is the most intelligent piece of art and video game design ever.

Do you mean HL mod? Is there supposed to be a proper game in this somewhere or is it supposed to be just these strange little scenarios which dont last long? I played through it a few times and just made everything feel futile :sad:

I'll quote this since it explains it perfectly

I suppose the point of The Stanley Parable, if you feel compelled to find a point to it, is probably to see all of its various endings and permutations, which spiral out from basic choices – like taking the door on the left, or the door on the right – into alternate plotlines with further branching events, fanning outwards to unpredictable conclusions. The text “the end is never the end” loops across the screen when you find one of these endings, and you are returned to Stanley’s cubicle to start again.

Yeah I figured as much, have you tried Nighmare House 2 yet? It scared the balls off me, especially cos it was at night with the lights off :ohdear:

I remember playing a Nightmare House game but idk if that was 2 or the first one.

Either way I remember it scaring the balls off of me too, and since I like my balls I'll save myself the trouble and not play it again.

Well, I was going to play the Dark Souls 2 network test this morning at 2:00AM, but I woke up and got halfway downstairs before I decided I didn't want to have to try to creep quietly down creaky stairs without waking anyone up (everyone knew I was going to be up, but that still doesn't change the fact that I would feel bad waking people up so early) and then turn on a bright TV which would probably wake people up anyway. Then my dog barks at something, I hear sirens, and both dogs bark. I just decided to go back to bed at this point.

Also my brother was yelling into a headset playing Saint's Row 2 so I didn't fall asleep when I wanted to and I was tired when I woke up.
I wake up to that same brother playing Medal of Honor WITHOUT a headset (apparently headsets don't work in the morning... >:| ).
Then the first thing I do is Google "Dark Souls 2 beta" and see that the network test is rescheduled for the Americas because of some connection issue.
lol

What on earth is a bunjity and why are you Google searching it? xD

I've finally gotten into an mmo without being completely baffled :D Been playing swtor for the last couple of days and have to say i'm loving it now. Thought I would try it out as it's f2p but payed for preferred status so I could play the game properly and get all the features (well most, at least the stuff that matters).

Still a bit confused about the social side of mmos though, I panic when someone engages me in chat and don't know how to trade items or use commands, don't suppose anyone here plays it to give me a hand in-game for practice?

I've finally gotten into an mmo without being completely baffled :D Been playing swtor for the last couple of days and have to say i'm loving it now. Thought I would try it out as it's f2p but payed for preferred status so I could play the game properly and get all the features (well most, at least the stuff that matters).

Still a bit confused about the social side of mmos though, I panic when someone engages me in chat and don't know how to trade items or use commands, don't suppose anyone here plays it to give me a hand in-game for practice?

I do, but my account got blocked a while ago because I forgot my security questions...

Chat me on Steam when you will want to play and we can try.

What on earth is a bunjity and why are you Google searching it? xD

I second that question, for I wish to know what in the world is Bunjity?

I do, but my account got blocked a while ago because I forgot my security questions...

Chat me on Steam when you will want to play and we can try.

Thanks, i'll keep that in mind when I get on it again i'm out right now. Would be better to have another player to test it with but dont want to trouble random players with my ignorance :tongue:

EDIT: Bunjity?!

Edited by Ironman5000

I played it a long while ago, for a few months when it was still subscription based. It really is a good game. After I played it I really didn't understand why it got so much hate. I played it a little more when it first went f2p, but fell out of it again because I too freak out over the social parts of MMOs.

That said, I do think I might remember some of the commands and trade stuff, because I started playing with both my brothers, but it's also been a really long time and I don't have it installed currently. I do feel like I should return to it... The stories are interesting. And playing it with other people can be so much fun, especially with the dialogue wheel. Sometimes, unexpected choices are made. :devil:

Edited by K00L