The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The nexus is down fro some reason, stupid denial of service attacks, i wish something could be done about it. Sigh why would they do such a thing. Keep your pc clean eeveryone.

Edited by Thor.

My brother is a massive dick nugget. :mad:

Edited by K00L

Hey have you heard of these media boxes before, they have everrything included and then some. A friend of mine has one and i say its a great piece of hardware. MUA HA HA HA

ย 

http://www.amazon.com/Media-Center-Gigabit-Network-Reader/dp/B005M1QP7O Its a pleasure to the eyes :dance: :teehee: What it does makes it unique.

Edited by Thor.

No-shave-November beginssss......now.....3 days ago.

ย 

I didn't shave for a week anyway so my beard is already a few mm, by the end of the month I'll be viking jesus again.

ย 

Anyone else participating in Noshember?

Ill join.

Edited by inupup

We call it Movember here: not allowed to shave your mustache. I can't grow much facial hair, it only grows to a wispy length and its blond so you can't really see it. It's good because I don't have to shave often. :tongue:

ย 

I come from a family comprised mostly of Norwegian and Scots ancestry-every male in my immediate family either currently possess a beard, a beard and long hair, or long hair and the potential to sprout an enormous beard at any given moment. I'm doing Movember this year, which should be really funny given I can grow a respectable short Mo N Goat in about a week. Hopefully there won't be too much wildlife living in my facial hair by the end of the month!

Edited by Vindekarr

It's Spring, going into Summer here-might have some birdies too. My family seems to have a gene or something, because all my male relations on my mother's side all have very thick hair and either have epic beards, or have previously had epic beards. I'd say it was Dwarven blood, but I'm a bit past six-foot so that can't be right. Maybe Bigfoot genes?