The last poster wins

TheCalliton

@Thor. I've always used Wrye Bash myself. I don't know why, but I've never really liked mod managers. OBMM, FOMM, NMM... I dunno, there is just something about them that I don't trust. It's weird, because I know they're all good tools, but there is something about them that I can't put my finger on. Wrye Bash has always seemed more powerful, more robust and more trustworthy, even if the BAIN installer doesn't work properly for me.

I only use mod managers if a particular mod requires it - otherwise it's 100% manual installation for me.

... Oh, and I just realised that most of the things I just said have nothing to do with what you wrote. I'm actually not surprised the DLC conflict with Skyrim; Bethesda has a habit of making little mistakes.

@Vindekarr, I wish I knew more about cars so that I could reply to your various, extensive posts.

back to he mod manager, it also detects missing parts of the mod, if the mod requires certain files or esp, it will warn you of that missing file header and description of that file, which nmm doesn't do. If it doesn't have the required files it won't allow you to select that esp that has missing textures or mod. it has boss built in and updates regularly

Edited by Thor.

Ugh, I need a better CPU cooler, I can only hit 4.6GHz @1.404V on this 40$ piece of crap. I'm eyeballing the Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH, bet that thing could do a better job.

I'd gladly go with water cooling but my PC case is too small to house the radiators (ATX midi tower) and I don't want to replace it. :sad:

@Vindekarr, I wish I knew more about cars so that I could reply to your various, extensive posts.

Don't worry about it: my salary is reliant on my knowledge of cars so it'd be concerning if I wasn't capable of long-winded rants that make sense to nobody but myself.

:D

Edit: Oh my god... Really? Is being ill-informed some kind of requirement for journalists?
When I look for things about Mass Effect, I expect them not to be repeats of news we've known since BEFORE THE f*#@ING THIRD GAME CAME OUT. The game was planned to be a trilogy (Before or after the first one released... I don't remember, but that was the plan for a long time), which means no Shepard. The game won't even be called Mass Effect 4, but people apparently fail to understand that. Not to mention 90% of those articles still consist mostly of bitching about ME3. Get the f*#@ over it people.

And Mass Effect isn't the only thing I've seen people do this with. Anytime I want to look at information for games, 90% is bullshit or something that was news a year ago (that for whatever reason, the journalists suddenly discovered).

Edited by K00L

Shepard doesn't come back to life, like in every Mass Effect, GASSSPPP!!!.

We can rebuild her, make her stronger quicker then ever before.

Edited by Thor.

Speaking of cars...

I f***ing hate driving tests, I really do. Come on, failed because of one tiny mistake? BULLS***!

It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't cost f***ing $150 to do it each time! That's $300 down the drain now, thank you very much, driving test b****.

*Sigh*, I didn't see a speed sign that said 60, and went 70 through it. The stretch of that zone was literally only 10 metres and I failed because of it.

Show some leniency, Mossman! We're not in Sydney, you know!

+1

Driving is s#*!.

The money I need to pay for it is too.

:D

Edit: Oh my god... Really? Is being ill-informed some kind of requirement for journalists?

When I look for things about Mass Effect, I expect them not to be repeats of news we've known since BEFORE THE f***ing THIRD GAME CAME OUT. The game was planned to be a trilogy (Before or after the first one released... I don't remember, but that was the plan for a long time), which means no Shepard. The game won't even be called Mass Effect 4, but people apparently fail to understand that. Not to mention 90% of those articles still consist mostly of bitching about ME3. Get the f*** over it people.

And Mass Effect isn't the only thing I've seen people do this with. Anytime I want to look at information for games, 90% is bulls*** or something that was news a year ago (that for whatever reason, the journalists suddenly discovered).

Perhaps they think that talking about things that the readers are familiar with gives them credibility. No doubt if a journalist said that the Mass Effect 3 ending was great, they'd get a truck-load of dung thrown at 'em, so instead they blather on like the norm and remain inconspicuous.

Speaking of cars...

I f***ing hate driving tests, I really do. Come on, failed because of one tiny mistake? BULLS***!

It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't cost f***ing $150 to do it each time! That's $300 down the drain now, thank you very much, driving test b****.

*Sigh*, I didn't see a speed sign that said 60, and went 70 through it. The stretch of that zone was literally only 10 metres and I failed because of it.

Show some leniency, Mossman! We're not in Sydney, you know!

+1

Driving is s***.

The money I need to pay for it is too.

I want someone to invent teleporting. And make it free. :D

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/amXv3o2_460s_v1.jpg

How romantic. :P

Perhaps they think that talking about things that the readers are familiar with gives them credibility. No doubt if a journalist said that the Mass Effect 3 ending was great, they'd get a truck-load of dung thrown at 'em, so instead they blather on like the norm and remain inconspicuous.

Gah. People (or the majority of them) would hate me if I wrote anything about games or movies, etc.

MY STUPID COMPUTER IS SELECTING A SINGLE SPACE SO I CAN'T GO BACK AND EDIT s***. I'll just keep it this short, I had more but I messed it up and I can't get this damn thing to work... :mad:

Edit: Hm, it's working now.

Edited by K00L