The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yeah, well, who told you to fall asleep early.

And I'm annoyed right now, one of my case fans decided to go bonkers and started roaring like a race car. There are no shops open to buy a new one, I don't have a replacement 92mm fan and if I disable this one, my CPU will start overheating under load. God damn it. :facepalm:

And I'm annoyed right now, one of my case fans decided to go bonkers and started roaring like a race car. There are no shops open to buy a new one, I don't have a replacement 92mm fan and if I disable this one, my CPU will start overheating under load. God damn it. :facepalm:

PC gaming: why do we even do this to ourselves?! :laugh:

Water cooling is way to go, highly recommend corsair. My 8350 is cool as ever. the highest i ever seen it go is 42c.

I ask myself this lately now i'm into SWTOR when I scour the maps to find every datacron, lore object, boss, and killing hundreds of the same enemy for achievements for hours and hours not getting much sleep :psyduck:

Water cooling is way to go, highly recommend corsair. My 8350 is cool as ever. the highest i ever seen it go is 42c.

Yeah, well, I can't afford water cooling. I actually can't afford any kind of cooling or component. I'm even thinking about selling this bloody thing and getting some cheap used laptop instead since I'm that broke right now. :sad:

Ah, the ultimate question nobody is able to answer. It will remain a mystery until the end of times. :smile:

EDIT: Ooh, I still win. :D

Edited by Werne