The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Not at all. The deeper the cut, the more nerves are severed.

Sorry, I meant it's weird how scratches sting more. I've received heaps of deep cuts, but little scratches seem to sting for a lot longer and are more irritating.

Not as bad as oven burn, i have the duties to cook the turkey this time, sigh. I was lucky to get away from that duty last year, not this time.

Ohhh yeah, burns are the worst. Fortunately I haven't had many of them... :confused:

Soon.

:devil:

:ohdear:

Fantastic Werne that case is a beast when it comes to space fro high end video cards, the thing has a maximum length of 333mm in comparison to the Antec 1200, it barely fits snugly inside because of cable management. Not to mention the case has more room in general because the way the Motherboard is placed on top instead of the bottom.

My verdict is the Cooler master haf xb has more room then a Antec 1200, just because of the layout. May even allow video card water cooler heatsinks at the same time as cpu water cooling heatsinks with radiators.

Meh, I still prefer mine:

http://content.hwigroup.net/images/products/xl/012899.jpg

Chieftec Aegis CH-05B-B midi-tower, it looks magnificent, and mine has a metal sign bolted on top that says "XFX Black Edition". It's heavy, weighs around 14kg and you won't see the side panels flex much when you take them off of this thing. Cable management sucks though. And regarding room on the inside:

http://computermonger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/chieftec-aegis-ch-05sl-8.jpg

This is that case with an ATX motherboard inside, the same size mobo you and I have in our machines. It has 2x120mm and 2x92mm fan mounts, and I'm not sure how long of a card can fit inside since I use a short budget card. This case transfers little to no vibrations due to it's heavy and sturdy design, so it's bloody awesome.

Too bad Chieftec doesn't make these anymore, these cases were cheap (~70$) and offered a lot for the price, they'd come in handy when I build PCs for sale since now I have to deal with that LC-Power crap.

Edited by Werne

Meh, I still prefer mine:

Don't we all?

Aerocool Xpredator X3 Evil Black Edition :devil::

http://cdn.tomshw.it/forum/attachments/case-e-alimentatori/37643d1352854518-antec-eleven-hundred-vs-aerocool-xpredator-x3-x3.jpg

http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/images/product_images/large/79/35252_03.jpg

Only gripe so far: The tool-less 5.25 inch bay system isn't all that rigid. Put a CD/DVD drive in there and the thing will actually vibrate a little when you put a CD in.

Other then that, it has plenty of space, can fit a couple of additional fans, has pretty good cable management support and comes with some pretty good standard case fans. 9/10

Edited by BlackRampage

@BlackRampage Too much bright orange, it would look much better if it were to be replaced by a darker shade of orange, or dark red which would look badass on that design. I can't say I like for my case to be the center of attention, I want it to be simple on the outside and powerful on the inside, which is why I like my Aegis. :happy:

Plus, I like to put things like coffee on top of mine when I'm working on it's insides cause the cup is easy to reach, so the scaled design would be a bit inconvenient - electronic components don't like when you pour coffee over them. :confused:

@billyro Over here it's 10 hours until Christmas.

Edited by Werne

The case I'm using is a Cooler Master HAF-X.

Likes? Exemplary cooling once you fit the full compliment of fans(7)-It's also surprisingly quiet even on a 40 Celsius summer day. The case itself has a good layout, there's good cable management and the available space is used well. There are also two omni-slots on the front, which is a nice touch. I fitted an LCD temp gauge and fan controller, but pretty much anything goes.

Gripes? Less than impressive value for money, as the stock package only includes three fans. You have to buy the remaining four yourself, and until you do the case's cooling performance is less than impressive. There's also the issue of the case lighting. Some people like it, I don't-I think it looks tacky and undermines the otherwise good styling-thankfully you can switch it off.

9/10: The HAF is far from cheap-getting it loaded for bear with all seven fans can cost nearly $300, but it feels worth it. The build quality is some of the best I've seen on a PC case, and it's a very nice machine to work with.

EDIT: @Werne BlackRampage's case is taking inspiration from a particular Italian sports car called a Lamborghini Aventador, which has a very distinctive scaled engine cover, and is normally sold in either matte grey or flame orange. BlackRampage's case has very similar styling which can't be a coincidence, especially given the $800,000 Aventador's wide popularity and high desirability.

http://images.grosbill.com/imagesproduitnew/imagesgallery/BIG/89637.jpg

Edited by Vindekarr

Oh my god... I swear my family is incompetent. Or at least the ones home now.