The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Why not replace them with Noctua fans, might be a tad ugly but if you want silence.

I use two 120mm fans I ripped out of dead PSUs connected to "System Fan 1" connector on my mobo and set to silent mode (PSU fans have high levels of air flow even on very low RPM), three 2000RPM Arctic Cooling F9 Pro TC (two for drive cage, one for blowing air over my NB/cooler base, i paid 10$ for all three combined), a 40mm 1200RPM fan from a dead graphics card for my VRMs, and a 92mm fan on my Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 CPU cooler.

That PC is nearly dead-silent, except for the GPU fan once I press the power switch, and the bloody optical drive when there's a disk inserted, yet it has enough airflow to keep an overclocked 125W Piledriver (it's actually near to 250W) at an acceptable temperature. So no need for fancy crap, it's just a matter of knowing what goes where and how to get the maximum out of what you got. :wink:

It's ALMOST Christmas for me. I probably won't be back on for a while (or maybe I will), so merry Christmas everyone!

Its Christmas Time, and i have pIIEE!!!. This pie has been sacrificed for a good cause, and will never be forgotten. Apple caramel is AWESSSOMMEEE!!!.

My Christmas present :D

http://static2.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/211744-1387962441.jpg

Edited by Thor.